Friday, August 13, 2010

What I have been up to...

I realized I have not posted much about my diet or workout routines. I suppose no one expects me to change overnight but I feel so tired and sluggish all the time. Too tired to work out more than I do. Too slow of a start.

It is odd, when I stay up at night, I get a burst of energy around 2 or 3 am. I've had several cleaning parties in the middle of the night. I guess when the mood to clean strikes, you should go with it. I never feel that energized during the day, even though I do thrive on sunlight. Bizarre.

I've been continuing with the pool exercises. We (my mom and I) enjoy pool time much more when there are not many people there. The pool is quiet, peaceful, and cool. It is a nice break in the day. Not as much fun when there are people talking loudly and smokers filling the air with crap. Oh well.

I thought it would be fun to walk at the mall. Unfortunately, several companies think that "scent branding" is the way to go and the whole mall smells like a perfume factory. Not so good for us with chemical/fragrance sensitivity.

What I would like to do is use the Wii Fit for about an hour every day, then do an hour in the pool every evening.

We have not bought soda or juice in a few weeks. We have been perfectly happy with just water. I've been able to resist the urge to buy soda while out to eat. I did have several glasses of sprite and pineapple juice while at a friend's house last weekend. They were small glasses. I still feel good about drinking as much as I have been.

We are always on a budget so we don't eat much. I try to cook as healthy as possible. We've been eating a lot of rice and pasta lately, mixed with sauteed veggies, garlic, and olive oil. We eat whole wheat pasta. I've tried gluten free but was not very happy with the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment