Sunday, September 5, 2010

Gluten Free Fun

I have an outstanding baking date with my friend, Tricia. We had originally planned to make some vegan goodies but now I am trying a gluten free diet (touch and go) so Tricia found some really tasty looking recipes.

spiced applesauce muffins <--- This place links a ton of other gluten free blogs too. Amazing!

gluten free applesauce cake

In other news, I need to weigh myself again to see where I am at. I only needed to lose less than a lb to get to reach my first goal. We'll see if I made it or not. Next goal is 10 lbs. What is a reasonable time limit for 10 lbs?

I have been very lazy and it is starting to wear on me. I need to get out and about more often.

I have not had a soda in some time now. I am pretty proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment